Sunday, June 29, 2014

My blogging experience



Personally, I had never used this system of blogs. But in general, It hasn't been difficult and I think I have progressed in this.
I think that it's a good way to develop the writing skills in English. In the school, the English classes were very focused to learn to speak English. But it´s different speaking and writing , and both skills have to be developed in the same extent, with reading and listening, the four necessary aspects to communicate.
Also, in the blogs system, everyone may write their own opinions and read about the classmate's opinions too. This becomes the learning more dynamic.
Respect to the topics of the blogs that we had to write week to week, sometimes I liked them and sometimes I didn't. I would like that in the future, the determination of the topics were more open, so nobody would have to write about a subject he doesn't like.

But in general I have to say that I liked to use blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment