Wednesday, August 13, 2014

travel dreams

Hi! My name is Beatriz. When I was a girl I didn't have a big motivation of travelling. Actually I had never travelled so I didn't have the idea. When I was 12 I went to Argentina with my family and I really loved it. Not necessary Argentina, I loved to know different people with different culture, words, foods and customs.
Now I want to know a lot of countries. First of all, I would like to know all the countries of Latin American, to talk with a lot of different people of different cultures, and know about the common aspects and the varied styles of life that coexist in our continent.
I would need a long time to do it but I really think that I will. I plan to go travel for a year and know all of these countries. And in the future, when I finish my career I would like to continue my studies on the University of Mexico. After that, I don`t have any more plans, for now.

5 comments:

  1. Mexico! in didnt know it this aspect of you, im expect you can realize your dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your travel ambitions is like mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you can make the "Che travel"! with a partner and a motocicle jajaja

    The Univertities in Mexico are awesome, good luck with this plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think that continue the studies in the other places is a good idea, i would like continue my studies in EspaƱa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would join you on that journey!

    ReplyDelete