Wednesday, August 27, 2014

a spontaneous holidays

Hello everybody! Today I want to talk you about a very special holidays. I don't know if they was the best holidays in my life, but I had a really nice time there.
The last summer I was in Santiago with some friends, and we were boring. We were talking about something to do, that doesn't require a lot of money or previous plannig. So we decided to go to Valle del Elqui. My father lend us a tent, we bought some food and two days before we set out on Valle del Elqui. We were six firends triyng to arrive "a dedo" to La Serena, it was dificult but we did it.
We stayed there for one month almost, and we were in diferent amazing places like Pisco Elqui, Cochiguaz, Montegrande, and many others. The people was amazing too. We made friends of a couple of french people. They were artisans and they had come to visit Chile and they loved this place so much that they stayed there to live.
We didn't have any plans, so we were knowing places and people without necessary of hurry up our journey, it was a very spontaneous trip and I think it is the aspect that I liked the most.

9 comments:

  1. I love Valle del elqui!!, I was in the sames places to you the last summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go to Elqui Valley, is very close to my house in La Serena! Its a very lively place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Valle del Elqui is beautiful! But I only was there when I was a little kid :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m from La Serena, and i love go to Elqui Valley, is a magic place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really cool! I hope one day I have the courage to do it c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I don`t know Valle del Elqui but I want to go!
    Great idea improvise the holidays... Santiago is very boring in summer :C

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a great experience, it's so nice travelling with friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! This is a very good experience and sound interesting. Altough I don't know much about of the Valle del Elqui . I see you and good look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Valle del Elqui, is a beautiful place <3

    ReplyDelete