Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About reading

I don’t consider myself as a person who has read a lot and knows a lot about literature. But I really like it and I enjoy reading and writing. When I was a child I used to ask my mother to buy me different books to read, additional of the books that I had to read for the school. When I was a child, my favorite book was “El jardín secreto”. I had to read it for the school and I liked it so much that I read it again. When I grew up, I started to read less than before, maybe because I didn´t have enought time, but I have allways enjoyed to read.
It is difficult for me to choose one favorite book. Maybe, two of the books that I have enjoyed the most are 
"La invención de la soledad", written by Paul Auster, and “La elegancia del erizo” of Muriel Barbery. I read "La invención de la soledad" the last year, and "La elegancia del erizo" in the summer of 2011. I liked them very much. 
I don´t remember very well which was the last book that I read, without considering the books that I have had to read for the university. I thing that it was a book of the Victor Jara´s life. The name of the book is “Victor, un canto inconcluso” and it was written by his couple Joan Jara. I like it very much also. 

2 comments:

  1. When I think in "La elegancia del erizo" I remember you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn`t read La Elegancia del Erizo, but I saw the movie jajajaja it`s awesome!

    ReplyDelete