Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A photograph that I like


There are many pictures that I like so much. Photograph are a very good way to record important moments or even people who maybe they are not anymore. It is difficult for me to choose only one photograph that I like. But looking for it in facebook, I have found one that I really like. This picture has taken the last summer and the persons who appear are my best friend and me, when we went to Chiloe. After we had walking a lot, we were sitting in front of the sea and we started to talk different important things for us. We stayed there a long time. Another friend who was behind us, took this photograph with her cellphone and then showed us. I liked it, and now it is very significant for me because now I haven´t seen my friend for a long time and it brings me records of a happy time.


4 comments: