Monday, April 14, 2014

My autobiography



Hi! Today I am going to tell you somethings about me.
My name is Beatriz María Dolores Rodríguez Gutiérrez. When I was borned, my parents didn´t decided for one name so i have three names. I was born on March 3, in Calera de Tango, Chile. I grew up there, and when I was four years old I came to Santiago and I started my studies in Monjas Inglesas’s school. I graduated from the same school last year.
I have a big family, and most of the time it is a lot of fun. My family is made up by my parents, my two brothers, my three sisters and me. But I live with my brothers, sisters and my mother.
I really enjoy doing things like sleeping, eating, reading, writing and painting. I wanted to study art or be a teacher of history until last year, but one day before the nominations, I decided to study anthropology at Universidad de Chile. I really don’t know why, but I am glad for that by the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment