Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My favourite piece of technology

Hi! Today I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology. The truth is that I don't know much about this subject. Actually, I prefer reading and writing on a paper, to do it in a screen. But if I had to choose a piece of technology, I would select the cellphone. 
Also, because of the cellphones we can make spontaneous decisions and we can communicate instantly. Not like before, when the people had to always be planning everything before, and many times the message was late. 
Another thing is that cellphones bring people closer, when they are far away. But something bad is that cellphones bring people far, when they are closer, because each person is concentrate in the cellphone and not in the real person who is in front.
So, I think the cellphone is very useful and I like it very much, but we have to know when and how to use it. 

1 comment:

  1. Is really better to have a book in my hands than to read in a screen...

    ReplyDelete