Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Animals and pets

If I could be an animal, I would choose the seagull. When I was a kid and I went to the beach I thought that it would be wonderful flying over the sea like one.
Frequently, human think that the life of animals worth less than our lifes, and we abuse of them. For example, keep animals in the zoo or use them for a circus act, is stealing their freedom, I hate this.
I had a dog, who lived until it was 14 years old. It was born in the same time of me, and I loved her. Her name was Tambora. When she was born my sister thought that it was male, so they called Tambor, but later my parents said that it was female so she stayed like Tambora.
 When Tambora died, a friend gave me a little dog, who we called Tsukiko, because of a character of a Japanese book. Now he is not little, he is big and very fat. He is unusual, because he is afraid of ants. But I love him too.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it would wonderful flying over the sea like the seagull. They are a very special animals, I love them :3

    ReplyDelete