Wednesday, October 22, 2014

About 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am going to make a sort of evaluation of my 2014. This year was my first year at the university, and actually, when I postulated here, I wasn’t sure of that. I didn`t know very well what my career was about, and I wanted to do many other things, but finally I decided to enter to anthropology.
Now, when the year is finishing, I can say that I am happy of have taken this decision. In general, I have liked the career. I don’t know if it was the best decision, because I don’t know how had been if I were taken other options. But for now, I will stay here.
Of course, there are too many things that I expected, that I wanted to do and I didn’t. Maybe I have been short of time, trying to adapt at the university’s rhythm. At the start of the year, I wanted to take French classes, to traveling to Machu Pichu in winter, to take classes of “tela” (it is a type of air circus art), and other things. Of all of that, I just taked classes of “tela”, and I am very happy for have do it. I needed some more time to do the rest of things that I wanted. But I hope to do it at the next year, because I hope that I will organize my time better than now.
I couldn’t travelled to Machu Pichu in the last winter because I didn’t have enough money, but in exchange of that, I will travel to Bolivia at this summer, and I am working now to do it.  

So, I hope that the things that I couldn’t make this year, can be made in the next. And not just that, I really hope to have new plans and expectative to do it.

4 comments:

  1. Was great to meet you this year, Bea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it good to know that people feel good about their decesions.c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I think that you are doing many enjoy things this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I hope you have a great time during your journey to Bolivia! :)

    ReplyDelete